Information according to Section 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Christian Pfeiffer Machine Factory GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Paterson, Ing. Dietmar Freyhammer
Phone: +49 2521 849-0
Fax: +49 2521 849-123
Entry in the commercial register.
Registry court: Münster
Register number: HRB 7270
Value added tax:
Sales tax identification number according to Section 27a of the German Value Added Tax Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz):
DE 812 118 576
Responsible for the content according to Section 55 (2) of the German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement (RStV):
Christian Pfeiffer Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Liability for contents
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with the general laws pursuant to Section 7 (1) TMG. As per Sections 8 to 10 TMG, we are however not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, whose content we have no influence over. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, permanent monitoring of the content on linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
1. Name and address of the person responsible for data processing
2. General information
(1) In addition to our personal consultation, we provide you with a mobile app that you can download to your smartphone or tablet. In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our mobile app. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, email addresses.
(2) Person responsible
Pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Christian Pfeiffer Maschinenfabrik GmbH is represented by Dietmar Freyhammer, Managing Director.
For questions regarding data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your rights
(1) Depending on the initial situation, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerned:
- Right to information
- Right to authorization or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to data transmission
Insofar as the data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) or (e) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of data concerning you.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data in our company with the relevant data protection supervisory authority (The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, email: email@example.com).
4. What types of data do we collect?
(1) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, your email address and, if provided by you, name and telephone number are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accrued in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or – in the case of legal retention obligations – we restrict the processing.
(2) Christian Pfeiffer Maschinenfabrik GmbH wants to make your inspection as easy as possible and will do its utmost to protect your privacy as much as possible.
In order to make the best use of all services of the Mill Inspection App, we need to collect certain information.
We process personal data when you register with us and use the Mill Inspection App services.
(3) Customer service: In order to be able to respond to your enquiries, to process your concerns as quickly as possible and in a direct manner, and to eliminate problems or complaints, we need your contact data. Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis here.
(4) User data
- During registration, email address, first and last name, as well as a password are collected.
- During registration, email address and password are processed.
- In the settings, the user's address is collected: first name and last name come from the registration; street, ZIP code, city, and country are mandatory, a phone number is optional.
- All collected user data is transmitted to the server and is part of the synchronization between the app and the server.
(5) Inspection report
- Model-specific data about your plant (model, dimensions, mill internals, etc.) are stored in the inspection report.
- Photos of your plant can also be stored here.
- For sending push messages, each end device is assigned an individual app installation identification by Google (Android) or Apple (iOS).
- The data is collected from all users.
(7) Accesses to the server
- When an app communicates with the server (the API), the IP address and timestamp of the request are stored on the server.
(8) General marketing
- We process data to provide customized marketing materials about Christian Pfeiffer products and online services.
5. What we process this information for and on what legal basis:
(1) Operation of the app: We process your data to enable the smooth and extensive use of the app. The legal basis for this is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
(2) Customer service: In order to respond to your inquiries, to process your requests as quickly and directly as possible, and to resolve problems or complaints, we need your contact data. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(3) The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is necessary to protect the legitimate interest of our company in a demand-oriented design of the app pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period. In this case, the legal basis for the use of the data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
6. Duration of storage
We store your data as long as your user account exists or until you have revoked your consent to the processing of individual data.
If the account has been inactive for more than 7 years, the account will be deleted automatically. Before that, you will receive a reminder message.
Any existing, legal retention periods remain unaffected by this.
What permissions does the app require?
In order to use all the functions of the app, you must grant us some permissions. These are explicitly requested in the app. All requested permissions are mandatory for the full use of the app, beyond that we do not require any further permissions from you.
(1) Camera: We require access to your camera so that you can take photos of the equipment and wear parts.
(2) Memory: We need access to your memory so that data (e.g., from your report) can be stored on your device.
8. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of your data may be – after granting your explicit consent – Christian Pfeiffer personnel from Sales, Process Engineering, Project Management, Technical Service, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, and Purchasing.
In addition, to provide this app, we use an external service provider with whom an order processing agreement required by Art. 28 GDPR has been concluded.
9. Protection of your data
We apply various security measures to protect your data. For example, your data is always encrypted using an AES 256 algorithm.
Server hosting takes place exclusively with qualified providers within the EU.