Your grinding plant is running well. But maybe it could run even better! With Christian Pfeiffer you have an expert at your side who will do everything possible to optimize your grinding processes. Our technicians and engineers work out a targeted optimization concept, putting all those details under the microscope in the process which could in future help them to reduce specific energy need, increase production performance, or reduce downtimes.
- Creation and realization of comprehensive optimization concepts for existing plants, for example to reduce specific energy consumption values, to increase production performance, and to reduce downtimes
- Development and implementation of optimization concepts at startup (starting up and adjusting the whole plant, efficiency test and acceptance runs)
- Measurements on site, for example of volume flow
- Efficiency calculations and preparation of heat balances
- Weakness and optimization reporting
- Evaluation of components and reporting of modernization requirements
- Fast replacement of spare and wear parts thanks to spares stock and rapid response logistics
- Completion of required material testing in the Christian Pfeiffer laboratory, including:
- Zeisel grindability test
- Particle size determination in laser diffusion spectrometer
- Grain size analysis using air jet sieve and sieve tower
- True density determination of bulk materials
- Blaine mass-related surface determination
- Possibility of carrying out separation trials in the separator plant in the Christian Pfeiffer technology center
- On request: Training of technicians on site for independent monitoring and optimization of the plant. We would be happy to train your staff in one of our training courses.
Even the newest and most modern grinding plant gets old someday – which doesn’t have to result in a loss of reliability. At least not with regular plant checks carried out by Christian Pfeiffer. Our inspection service recognizes early when maintenance and repair work is necessary, so you are protected against potential expensive damage. Our service technicians will also be happy to take a hard look at the efficiency of your plant and advise you in all aspects of process optimization.
- Determining the wear condition of the mill internals
- Taking of measurements for all parts which need to be replaced
- Determination of optimization potential to increase working life of individual components