Allmax® grinding balls
Wear resistant due to high-alloy steel
The Allmax® grinding balls are exceptionally wear resistant, thanks to the use of high-alloy steel with 11 to 19% chromium content. In the course of years of research and development, the alloys have been optimally adjusted to market requirements.
- Available sizes: from 17 to 100 mm diameter
- High hardness level from 60 to 65 HRC
- A horizontal casting process, together with regular chemical and microscopic tests, guarantees the breakage resistance, an optimum geometric shape, ideal microstructure formation, complete saturation in the gating area, and a casting without voids or cavities.
- The Allmax I® grinding ball (11 - 13% chromium content) is especially suitable for grinding cement (raw material and clinker), especially in the 2nd and 3rd compartment of a tube mill for cement and raw meal grinding
- The Allmax II® grinding ball (17 - 19% chromium content or more) is especially suitable for use in the first grinding compartment in raw meal and cement mills