Place of employment: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
- Engineer (Bachelor or Master) specialized in process engineering or mechanical engineering
- Ideally, work experience in process engineering in the cement plant sector
- Interest in process engineering and mechanical processing of cement and raw materials
- Sociable, resilient and team-oriented, as well as high degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to travel and responsibility
- Confident in communication in English and Spanish (spoken and written), other languages are also an advantage
- Problem- and solution-oriented thinking
- Good IT skills
We offer an attractive performance-related remuneration and modern working conditions in our delegation in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia), belonging to a dynamic internationally-active company.
Are you interested?
Then send your comprehensive application materials to:
Christian Pfeiffer Latinoamerica S.A.
Ruta 4, Carretera al Norte Km.20 lado Este.
Parque Industrial Warnes
Or by e-mail (in a single pdf file) to
- Competent contact person for our customers
- Sales support in the quotation phase in the process engineering design for grinding and classifying plants including concept development
- Creation of heat and mass balances
- Definition of procedural guarantee commitments of the project
- Plant audits and problem solving solutions for our worldwide customers
- Process support of our subsidiaries
- Participation in offer and project teams within our company,
- Preparation of the procedural documentation,
- Development of technically demanding presentations and customer training,
- Responsible commissioning of supplied systems.